Management and Business from University of Debrecen helps students obtain scientific methodological skills and use these methods are a requirement during the PhD course.
Students at Management and Business from University of Debrecen will:
- be able to plan and conduct primary and secondary research,
- will be able to elaborate on the respective technical literature in an analytical and synthesising manner.
- International Economy and Business,
- Strategic Management,
- Enterprise development
- Human resources consultancy
- Rural development agricultural engineering
- Agricultural enterprise economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 6 other PhDs in Business Administration in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant Master degree
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- Detailed CV
- Detailed transcript of courses taken during graduate studies
- 2 recommendation letters from former professors
- Proposal for a research topic chosen from those offered by the doctoral school, or a new topic with a detailed description
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD
International12500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA12500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.