Students at Engineering and Public Policy from University of Porto will gain knowledge in:
- Energy and Environment Policy;
- Net Neutrality;
- Spectrum Management Policy;
- The Internet of Things;
- Social Networks and Productivity.
- Organizational and Industrial Economics
- Advanced Topics in Public Policy Analysis
- Multicriteria Decision Aiding
- Optimization Techniques
- Advanced Topics in Energy Systems
- Advanced Topics in Telecommunications
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data
- Graduation certificate regarding a higher education degree
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS.
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate;
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores
- Letter of motivation;
- Information regarding the supervisor;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional)
- Holders of a master's degree or legal equivalent;
- Holders of a licenciatura/bachelor's degree with a relevant academic or scientific curriculum recognized by the program’s Scientific Committee as enabling them to attend this cycle of studies;
- Owners of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized by the Scientific Committee as enabling them to attend this cycle of studies.
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Students covered by the international student status (CPLP) - 3.000,00€
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.