Strathclyde Business School
The University of Strathclyde Business School offers an excellent academic environment where you can pursue your research degree in Work, Employment and Organisation.
While you're studying here as a Business School student, you'll attend the Strathclyde Business School Faculty Research Methodology Programme, at least to Certificate level. If you're studying part-time, you can spread this over two years.
You'll also attend our Annual Away Day for PhD students. This is combined with the Annual Review which is usually held in October/November.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You'll have access to computing, printing, email, and office facilities. You're expected to be in the department on a regular basis. You'll also attend the department's research seminar series as well as other occasional workshops.
- You'll have hot desking facilities giving you regular access to the department. As well as attending the Research Methodology Programme and maintaining regular contact with your supervisors, you're encouraged to attend departmental seminars and workshops.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply for a postgraduate research degree at any point in the year.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 63 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- We look for a first or 2:1 UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, from a recognised academic institution, in a social science or related discipline, and/or a relevant Masters degree with distinction.
- If English is your first language, or your first degree was communicated in English, there is no special requirement.
- If English isn't your first language, you'll need to have an IELTS score of 6.5.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4407 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Rest of UK - £4,407
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.