The Law programme at Koc University responds adeptly to meet Turkey’s need for lawyers who possess both professional language competency and an international perspective. Law school students have the opportunity to meet professional lawyers in regular seminars for their academic and career development.
PartnershipFurther, exchange programs in partnership with outstanding universities around the world and international internship opportunities are designed to support international experiences for students. The law school also works to instill professional ethic values in its graduates thus enabling them to work in all fields of law- public or private- without exception.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Constitutional Law: Rights, Institutions And Judicial Review
- European Human Rights Law
- Transnational And European Criminal Law And Procedure
- International And European Contract Law
- Dispute Resolution Mechanisms In International Private Law
- Intellectual Property Law In A Global Perspective
- Global Competition Law
- World Trade Organization (Wto) Law And Trade
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law
- A research proposal (The proposal should outline the project that you wish to pursue in your PhD dissertation. It must be written in English or Turkish and must be no longer than 2500 words including footnotes, references and bibliography).
- A letter of intent ( 1000-2000 words)
- Successful performance in a written exam and interview
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.