Business Administration from CASS Europe is a practical and research-based doctoral program in business and industry which is designed for mid-career executives who have already completed the MBA (or equivalent qualification) and are looking to further enhance their practical and theoretical knowledge in the field. As such it is a specialist qualification which is aimed at professional development in business and industry.
It will help students apply research-based thinking to business ideas while deepening and broadening their ideas of business practice.
The Business Administration from CASS Europe provides students with innovative approaches for integrating academic knowledge with professional practice. Students will be actively encouraged to choose a topic for the DBA thesis that is related to their area of responsibility in an organization or an area they wish to focus upon in their career path.
- Philosophy of Science
- Qualitative Research Methodology
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- Innovation and Change Management
- Global Finance
- Marketing in the Information Age
- Global Business
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 4 other PhDs in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MBA (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized higher education institution.
- A Master’s degree in management (or associated discipline) with a minimum of 2 years professional work experience.
- A Master’s degree in a field other than management (or related discipline) but with a minimum of 5 years professional work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A completed and signed application form
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Every year CASS Europe offers, subject to availability of funds, a limited number of partial scholarships to a few deserving students.
- The main criteria for obtaining these are the academic and professional achievements of the participants as well as the quality of the application package they submit. In exchange for the allocated partial scholarship, the participant may be asked to provide administrative support to the program.
- The evaluation of the assignment and the time involved is proportional to the amount of the scholarship granted. The allocated scholarship covers only part of the tuition costs. Program participants have a number of options for financing their studies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.