Management from CASS Europe is aimed at individuals who are already working in a research capacity at a higher education institution or a research establishment and wish to earn a PhD qualification which will help advance their careers.
It is also aimed at persons who have a research Master’s qualification and wish to complete a PhD program in order to embark on an academic career. Program participants have the option of specializing in business administration, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Management, Healthcare Management, or any other area of management for which the Institution has adequate thesis supervision capacity among its faculty members.
The PhD in Management from CASS Europe will equip students with the necessary analytical skills for carrying out high-quality research in management. It is structured in such a way that enables students gain experience rapidly in presenting their ongoing thesis research in seminars and workshops. All enrolled students in the program are expected to make presentations in these research seminars and workshops at least twice a year.
The seminars and workshops provide students with the opportunity of presenting their ongoing research and obtaining feedback from their peers, faculty members, and invited guests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Science
- Qualitative Research Methodology
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- International Management
- Technology & Innovation Management
- International Healthcare Management
- Global Financial Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a research Master’s degree in management (or related discipline), or
- Have a Master’s degree in a discipline other than management but can demonstrate sufficient knowledge (either through their submitted research proposal or published work) of management research.
- Submit a PhD thesis proposal of 15 pages.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A completed and signed application form.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Every year CASS Europe offers, subject to availability of funds, a limited number of partial scholarships to a few deserving students.
- The main criteria for obtaining these are the academic and professional achievements of the participants as well as the quality of the application package they submit. In exchange for the allocated partial scholarship, the participant may be asked to provide administrative support to the program.
- The evaluation of the assignment and the time involved is proportional to the amount of the scholarship granted. The allocated scholarship covers only part of the tuition costs. Program participants have a number of options for financing their studies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.