The Tourism programme at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) is the result of the coordination and cooperation between research teams with a track record in the scientific-social knowledge of tourism and in accredited training programmes.
Under this framework, the lines of research of the different groups of the aforementioned Universities have been unified and coordinated with the aim of collaborating and promoting training and research in Tourism in Spain
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe programme offers the following research lines:
- Planning and managing tourist destinations. Tourism and local society
- Economic analysis of the tourism sector
- Management and innovation in touristic organizations
- Tourism and Heritage
- Smart systems in the tourism sector. ICT and data analysis
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 3 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport.
- A letter of motivation/presentation in which you give a brief presentation of your career; it should also include the specific motivations behind your candidacy, a description of your research interests and your relationship with the research group.
- A letter of endorsement stating the name of the researcher who endorses your project.
- A curriculum vitae stating the master's or postgraduate programmes and courses taken related to the research interests expressed in the motivation letter and, if applicable, previous scientific production.
- Example of recent academic work (in Catalan, Spanish or English).
- Certification accrediting the level of English required by the doctoral programme.
- Documentation accrediting compliance with the entrance requirements. You will find more information in the corresponding section in the Campus Procedures.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.