Business Administration at ISC PARIS Business School is for intelligent, thoughtful managers who want to develop new ways of understanding and working in an increasingly complex business world. Research-based training will allow you to understand theory-based concepts.
The DBA will also help you to develop critical thinking skills to identify management problems that limit economic and business perfomance, and to apply the appropriate skills and academic rigor to transform this knowledge into management solutions.
- Solid experience in Shanghai: three classes of 35 students,
- A practical approach, targeting applied research,
- Create your own research project within the program,
- International accreditations that guarantee the program’s quality
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Perspectives in Strategic management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship theory and practice
- Research Design
- Qualitative research methods and Quantitative Research methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 4 other PhDs in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The DBA is primarily for:
- Managers who are currently working or changing careers, and who hold an MBA or a Master in Management,
- Applicants who hold a Master degree in another subject area are encouraged to apply. ISC Paris will support these students with background coursework online.
- Managers who have five years of work experience; candidates with three years of experience may be admitted based on an application review.
- The application includes: a cover letter indicating your motivation for pursuing this program, a detailed CV, a copy of your highest or most recent university diploma, and your score on an online English proficiency test.
- Applicants are interviewed in person or remotely.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Year 1: 13,000 euros
- Year 2: 6,000 euros
- Year 3: 6,000 euros
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.