The Management - Accounting program from University of Arizona offers:
- Full-time program (normally 5 years)
- Students are required to take a set of prescribed courses in accounting and economics. In addition, students may take appropriate elective courses.
- Students have opportunities to work with faculty through small classes and ongoing research projects to develop the methodological and analytical tools needed for research and teaching.
Only a small number of Ph.D. students are admitted each year, enabling students to work closely with faculty members and acquire a solid foundation in theory formulation, research design, and methodological skills. The UA Accounting department admits highly qualified and motivated students interested in pursuing independent research projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Economists (Math Camp)
- Accounting Research
- Theory of Quantitative Methods in Economics
- Statistical Methods in Economics
- Teaching Methods in Economics
- Financial Accounting Research
- Econometrics: B
- Applied Econometrics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 55 other PhDs in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Four-year bachelor's degree
- 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- 620 GMAT (GMAT must have been taken within the last five years)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.