The graduate program in Computer Science at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) provides advanced instruction and training and research opportunities to prepare students for careers in business, industry, academia and government agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 55 other PhDs in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GRE General Test required with the option to waive.
- Strong background in computer science and mathematics courses; see Graduate Catalog for detailed list of required background courses; Ph.D. applicants strongly recommended to have M.S. degree in computer science
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23580 USD per year
National23580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23580 USD per year
In-State14814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14814 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.