The Accounting and Finance programme from the University of Leeds encompasses four main themes, with a focus on applied and empirical studies, supported by three specialist centres; Centre for Advanced Studies in Finance (CASIF), Credit Management Research Centre (CMRC), International Banking Institute (IBI).
The Accounting and Finance Department within Leeds University Business School is interested in receiving proposals in the following areas of research:
- Asset Pricing
- Banking and Financial Services
- Behavioural Finance
- Business History
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Management
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Mathematics
- Pensions and Insurance
- SME Finance
Department and research centre further reading:
- Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Department
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Finance (CASIF)
- Credit Management Research Centre (CMRC)
- Institute of Banking Investment (IBI)
Expertise of research area
- behavioural finance
- financial mathematics
- sports finance
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 4 other PhDs in Forensic Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Candidates should hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification:
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.