During the Marketing PhD at the University of Leeds, you will specialise in Global and Strategic Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Branding and Communications.
The Marketing Department within Leeds University Business School is interested in receiving proposals in the following areas of research:
- Consumer buying behavior
- Analysis of consumer heterogeneous preferences and discrete choice analysis
- Retailing and store choice analysis
- Branding and brand equity
- Formulating and implementing sustainability marketing strategies: Bridging the gap
- Marketing strategy making
- Emergent marketing strategy and decision making in marketing organizations
- Corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Green marketing and advertising
- Business ethics
- International marketing
Expertise of research area
- international marketing
- public relations
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 7 other PhDs in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Formal applications for research degree study should be made online.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.