Knowledge Management PhD programme is a research-focused continuation of the Master’s in Knowledge Management programme.
It is a modern and internationally comparable programme, which encourages the creation of new knowledge in administration and business sciences in Slovenia and the region, with an emphasis on knowledge management and organisational learning as multidisciplinary areas that offer many research challenges at the level of individuals, groups, companies and the society.
The Knowledge Management programme from International School for Social and Business Studies offers opportunities to undertake research in economics, education, informatics, management, business studies, sociology, research methodology and other disciplines.
Graduates of the Knowledge Management PhD programme are qualified to take on the highest management, expert and development roles in public and private sectors. Knowledge of the latest professional and scientific findings in knowledge management and knowledge creation equips them with a high degree of flexibility in their approach, decision-making and communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
All the study programmes have internationally (European wide and wider) recognized accredited degrees.The study programmes are accredited by the Slovene Quality Assurance Agency (SQAA), which is a member of ENQA (European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Knowledge Management – Concepts and Theories
- Research Work – Paper at an International Scientific Conference
- Research Work – Research Plan
- Doctoral Seminar
- Advanced Research Methods in Social Sciences
- Theoretical Seminar
- Research Work – Doctoral Dissertation Proposal
- Research Work – Scientific Article
- Research Work – Preparation and Defence of Doctoral Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st round: 1 June
- 2nd round: 2 September
- 3rd round: 19 September
DisciplinesEducation Project Management Management Studies
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Anybody who completed Master’s degree or equivalent education (or being eligible to study doctoral study programme in the country of origin or country in which the current degree is obtained).
Enrolment in the Knowledge Management doctoral study programme is possible for candidates who have completed the following:
- second-cycle study programme (after ZVis 2004),
- undergraduate university study programme (before Zvis 2004),
- study programme evaluated with 300 credit points for a period of 5 years (uniform master's degree);
- study programme for obtaining a specialisation and with previously completed professional higher education study programme (before ZVis 2004),
- graduate with a master's degree in science or specialisation after having completed a study programme for obtaining university education (before Zvis 2004),
- a graduate who has completed equivalent education abroad. The equivalence of previous education abroad is determined by the competent commission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.