The knowledge and skills acquired will significantly increase the value of the personal brand in the labor market and is an important prerequisite for receiving a competitive salary. A Doctor Degree in Management opens the door for you and your business in Europe, and significantly broadens your choice of career path in business, government, municipality or higher education institution.
The aim of the Business Administration program from Turiba University is to prepare doctors of science in management science, thus strengthening management science as a branch of science in Latvia. To prepare highly educated and professional specialists, making a significant contribution to the development of business and enterprises in Latvia and worldwide.
- Opportunity to apply for the position of a docent, associate professor or professor;
- Senior manager in state and municipal institutions;
- Author of international research;
- Business owner and manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Pedagogy and management of higher education institution
- Current problems in strategic management
- Modern management theory
- Doctoral thesis
- Legal aspects of business
- Business mathematical modelling
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master’s degree certificate with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- PhD work proposal (approx. 10 pages; if applying for Doctoral studies);
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
International2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.