Graduates of the Law Science program from Turiba University can become law researchers who are focused on the European market and ready to compete internationally. Upon graduation, it is possible to work in scientific institutions as a leading researcher or to apply for the position of a docent, associate professor or professor, to become a sworn advocate, as well as to obtain the status of an expert of the Latvian Council of Science.
Within the framework of the study program it is possible to improve the ability to analyze problems in the theory of law and the history of law, to solve topical issues in the selected fields of law, to implement and develop bachelor and master study programs, as well as to develop skills in academic work and study scientific research methods.
- Work as a leading researcher in a scientific institution;
- Opportunity to apply for the position of a docent, associate professor or professor;
- Opportunity to become a sworn attorney without passing lawyer's examination;
- Expert in Law Science of the Latvian Science Council.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pedagogy and management of higher education institutions
- Co-partnership in realization of bachelor and master study programmes
- Problems in law theory
- Problems in law history
- Problematic issues in law history
- Doctoral thesis
- Problems of administrative law procedures
- Problems of administrative law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master’s degree certificate with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- PhD work proposal (approx. 10 pages);
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
International2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2570 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2570 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.