Epistemology of the Humanities and Social Sciences from University of Ljubljana pays special attention to the relationship among theories which seems typical of the humanities and social sciences: even though theories are often in a relationship of mutually exclusive alternatives (and are considered as such even more often), no theory in these disciplines is ever really "out-of-date."
Students at Epistemology of the Humanities and Social Sciences from University of Ljubljana will:
- gain fundamental knowledge from their research disciplines in different fields of the humanities and social sciences,
- develop the competences required for independent research and the application of knowledge at an internationally comparable level.
- Historical Epistemology
- Epistemology of the Modern Humanities and Social Sciences
- Seminar ajusted to the study field
- Seminar ajusted to doctoral thesis topic prepared by supervisor
- Work on the doctoral thesis proposal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduates of Bologna Master’s study programmes.
- Graduates of study programmes leading to university a degree.
- Graduates of study programmes leading to a specialisation, following a previously completed higher education study programme; upon the proposal of a field coordinator responsible for the doctoral programme, a competent body of a member faculty determines study obligations worth 30 to 60 ECTS needed for enrolment in the third level doctoral programme.
- Graduates of study programmes leading to a masters degree or a specialisation following the completion of a first degree; upon the proposal of a field coordinator responsible for the doctoral programme, a competent body of a member faculty acknowledges study obligations to the value of at least 60 ECTS, thus enabling enrolment in a third level doctoral programme.
International26625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 106500 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
EU/EEA26625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 106500 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Ljubljana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.