The Doctoral Program in Information Management from NOVA IMS provides advanced training through research, contributing to the progress of knowledge and the training of researchers, university teachers and highly qualified professionals. The research may follow a more theoretical trend or be developed in an applied context, allowing the knowledge transfer from academia to society.
Who is it for?
This Doctoral Program aims to provide advanced knowledge for highly qualified researchers, teachers, technical staff and managers.
This program has 5 specializations:
- Information and Decision Systems
- Marketing Research
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information Technologies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Seminar
- Advanced Topics Geographic Information Science
- Experimental Design
- Machine Learning
- Scale Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
April 7th to May 13th, 2021.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 9 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter the Doctoral Program, applicants must meet one of the requirements set out in national legislation:
- Hold a Master's degree or equivalent, or a bachelor's degree, in which the number of credits is at least 240. In this case the final grade average must be at least 16 (out of 20);
- Hold a degree and a relevant academic or scientific curriculum and which has been recognized and approved by the Academic Board that declares that the applicant is able to carry out this cycle of studies.
- Applicants must show proficiency in English (spoken and written).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
The Coordinator of the Program encourages and helps doctoral students with applications for scholarships or other financial support. Applicants in the Doctoral Program of NOVA IMS are, historically, highly successful in their applications for scholarships from FCT – the Science and Technology Foundation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.