- You will also have access to all of our facilities and postgraduate support, including exciting Research Forum events, our postgraduate reading group #Glossa and skills training designed to ensure that you will be successful both during and after your PhD.
- What’s more, Royal Holloway is ideally situated for the libraries, talks and facilities that London has to offer, including the British Library and the Institute of Modern Languages Research.
- The French, German, Hispanic Studies, Italian, Comparative Literature and Culture programme is offered at the Royal Holloway University of London.
- French and Francophone literature, film, culture and visual arts.
- German literature, film, culture and visual arts.
- History of art and visual culture.
- Italian literature, film, culture and visual arts.
- Spanish and Latin American literature, film, culture and visual arts.
- Translation Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research project: the research methods you intend to use, as well as a plan and timetable of work.
- a brief research proposal
- academic transcripts
- English language qualifications, if your first language is not English
- academic references
- resume or CV (if available) to show published work and any industrial experience.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.