Biomedicine from Rovira i Virgili University ensures that the students acquire the knowledge and technical skills for research, that they understand the mechanisms and procedures for managing research, and that they are able to apply these procedures reliably in their professional practice.
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Health education
- Medical physics
- Sepsis and cell HIV
- Histology and neurobiology
- Toxicology and environmental health
- Medical physics
- Surgery human development and aging
Luisa Albina Chicote, Victoria Arija Val, Maria Teresa Auguet Quintillà, Roxana Beaz Hidalgo, Montserrat Bellés Mateu, Joan Lluís Borras Balada, Mònica BB Bulló Bonet, Maria Cabre Bargalló, Javier Capilla Luque, Antoni Castro Salomó, Ricardo Closa Monasterolo, Daniel Del Castillo Déjardin, Josep Luís Domingo Roig, Joaquín Escribano Subías, Maria Rosa Fenoll Brunet, Joan D. Fernández Ballart,
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
To enter you must pre-enrol during one of the following stages:
- 08/07 - 02/11
- 11/01 - 01/03
- 15/06 (at the request of the program coordinator)
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Biochemistry View 3 other PhDs in Biomedicine in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A personal letter of motivation.
- A curriculum vitae, together with documents supporting everything stated therein.
- Curriculum vitae
- Spanish identity card, passport or Foreigners’ Identity Number (NIE), if it is the first time you have studied at the URV.
International766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 766 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA548 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 548 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Approximate cost for first year
- Second and successive academic year for both EU and NON-EU students - 548€
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.