- By undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy from the University of Southern Queensland you will have expansive intellectual freedom to be able to make an original and substantial contribution to your area of study.
- USQ academics are recognised throughout the world for their excellence in research. Some of the projects you can tap into are at the forefront of cutting edge research.
- As a research student you will have the commitment and support to make a difference to society in a meaningful way. USQ is committed to excellence in research training and provide a quality research training experience for our students. We maintain our relevance in research by linking with industry and business through local and international research networks.
- Our research extends across all of the Schools and Centres in the university. Within the Division of Research and Innovation it is focused across three research institutes and nine research centres, reflecting a wide array of research excellence.
- To start your PhD you need to clarify your research topic and seek an academic staff member to be your supervisor. This can sometimes take time so it is wise to allow several months for discussion with potential supervisors and for consideration of your application.
- Graduating with a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the University of Southern Queensland is ideal if you wish to pursue a career in industry, academia or government with specialisation in your chosen field.
- Research Methodologies
- Statistics for Quantitative Researchers
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Engineering Studies
- Advanced Engineering Project Management
- Discourse Analysis
- Research Project Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Natural Sciences Liberal Arts View 14 other PhDs in Business Administration in Australia
CRICOS code: 088073M
Applicants must have one of the following:
- an Australian university Bachelor honours degree with First Class Honours or Second Class Honours (Division A) or equivalent, or
- an Australian university Masters degree (with a significant research component) or equivalent, or
- other qualifications and/or experiences equivalent to First Class or Second Class Honours (Division A).
International35280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35280 AUD per year during 36 months.
National29200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 AUD per year during 36 months.
- On-campus (lab doctoral research e.g. Engineering and Sciences) AUD 35280
- External/Online (lab doctoral research) AUD 31360
- On-campus (non-lab doctoral research e.g. Business and Management) AUD 28800
- External/Online (non-lab doctoral research) AUD 26320
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.