Study and research opportunities for doctoral students are comprehensive and interdisciplinary, covering inorganic, organic, inorganic, physical, analytical, computational, and theoretical chemistry, food chemistry, materials chemistry, atmospheric and environmental chemistry.
Research is typically started during the first year of study. However, during the first two years of studies, PhD students also have to take doctoral modules in broad areas or special topics (30 ECTS in total).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Methods of Modern Spectral Analysis
- Basic Theory of Polymer Chemistry and Physics
- Chemistry of Chalcogens
- Chemistry of Nitrogen Containing Heterocyclic Compounds
- Color Chemistry
- Modern Chromatographic Methods
- Ring Opening Polymerization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Additional admission application period: 10-17 September 2020
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field (one must be written by the supervisor of the research topic that you are applying to)
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10646 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10646 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National10646 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10646 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.