Mechanical Engineering from University of Minho aims at developing skills for research and experimenting methodologies which allow the autonomous development (both individually or in research teams) of research and development activities (R&D), covering all aspects of the R&D process.
Students at Mechanical Engineering from University of Minho will gain knowledge in:
- State of the art,
- Project planning,
- Selection and application of the research methods and procedures,
- Report writing with R&D results
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Advanced Topics in Heat and Mass Transfer
- Applied and Computational Mechanics
- Biphasic fluid flow
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Mechanics
- Energy and Fluids
- Energy Management and Conversion
- Environmental Protection Technologies
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Experimental Techniques
- Fracture Mechanics and Fatigue of Materials and Structures
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Heat Transfer
- Impact Mechanics
- Industrial Refrigeration Systems
- Mechanical Engineering in Mechatronics System Design
- Metallic Alloys and Properties
- Metallurgy and Mechanics Materials
- Modelling and Analysis of Biomechanical Systems
- Multibody Systems Modelling
- Precision Manufacturing
- Renewable Energies
- Safe Automation
- Structural Dynamics
- Thermal Optimization of Construction Buildings
- Tribology of Mechanical Parts
- Ventilation and Interior Air Quality
- Waste Treatment and Metal Recycling
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 48 months.
Community of Portuguese Language Countries - 3 000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.