Electronics and Computer Engineering from University of Minho specific domain of this course is Electronics and Computer Engineering, including the following scientific areas:
- Automation, Control and Robotics,
- Power Electronics and Embedded Systems
- Instrumentation, Sensors and Actuators
- Microtechnologies and Microsystems
- Telecommunication Systems and Services.
Students at Electronics and Computer Engineering from University of Minho will gain:
- skills, competences and methods
- the ability to conceive, design adapt and perform a high level scientific research project, according to internationally recognized quality and innovation parameters.
- Innovation Management
- Scholarly Communication
- Project Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Engineering
- Research Methods in Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 11 other PhDs in Computer Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Community of Portuguese Language Countries - 3 000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.