At Information Systems and Technology from University of Minho research addresses organizational and social phenomena related to the adoption and use of information technologies. Research projects within the IST doctoral program typically involve theoretical and technological contributions to the field.
Students at Information Systems and Technology from University of Minho will:
- familiarize with the most important literature in the field as well as with the research approaches and methods.
- get deep understanding in their topic area,
- evidence a general understanding of the field.
- Dissertation Planning
- Seminar on Information Systems and Technology
- R&D Seminar in IST
- Analysis and Design of Information Systems
- Business Analytics and Decision Making
- Engenharia do Trabalho dos Processos e das Organizações
- Information Systems Management
- Inteligent Systems
- Management of Information Systems Security
- Management of Organizational Knowledge, Learning and Intelligence
- Semantic Web
- Software Engineering for Information Systems
- Ubiquitous Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology View 45 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 48 months.
Community of Portuguese Language Countries - 3 000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.