Civil Engineering from University of Minho guiding principle is to complement the training received by holders of master degrees and 5-year undergraduate degrees in the field of Science and Engineering, particularly Civil Engineering, by providing advanced training in fast-growing areas such as Construction, Structures and Geotechnics, Hydraulics and Environment, as well as Planning and Transport Infrastructures, with particular emphasis on innovation and development of technologies and processes in these areas and on the source materials/products for construction technologies;
Students at Civil Engineering from University of Minho will:
- gain solid training in research methodology and experimentation
- conceive and promote the elaboration of research and development projects in academic and/or professional contexts, thus contributing to increase their abilities in terms of research, technological development and, consequently, their ability to innovate in order to achieve further knowledge in the field;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intelligent Cities
- New Construction Materials
- Rehabilitation of Constructions
- Sustainable Construction: Principles and Practices
- Advanced Cement Composites for Construction and Rehabilitation
- Buildings’ Indoor Environment Simulation Models and Methods
- Characterization and Modeling of Geomaterials
- Cyclic and Dynamic Soils Behavior
- Development, Conception and Assessment of Sustainable
- Eco-eficciency in Buildings
- Experimental Analysis
- Geomechanics for Pavements and Railways
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 43 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Community of Portuguese Language Countries - 3 000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.