Thirteen different engineering science programs, customised PhD programs, cutting-edge laboratories directed by internationally renowned professors, a modern, fast-developing campus spread over some 10,000m2, close ties to industry: EPFL offers an exceptional student experience to young people planning a higher education in science and technology.
- EPFL encourages a spirit of adventure and is committed to innovative projects bringing fundamental and applied research together - driving innovation and technology transfer.
- EPFL has a unique organization that stimulates interdisciplinary research and fosters partnerships with other institutions. It combines ongoing basic research and engineering.
- With more than 300 laboratories and research groups on campus, EPFL is one of the Europe's most innovative and productive technology institutes. At EPFL the emphasis is on both theoretical and applied research.
- Polymers and Composite
- Construction Materials
- Structural Materials
- Functional Materials
- Materials Processing
- Modelling and Simulation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will be asked to upload a pdf version of the following documents:
- Official transcripts of diplomas and grades from all academic institutions of higher education you list in your application (after and not including high-school)
- Certified translations of diplomas and grades into English if not originally in French, German, Italian or English
- Statement of objectives
- A copy of your passport or official identity document showing your name in full.
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.