At Optical Engineering from Polytechnic University of Catalonia students develop this high-quality, multidisciplinary doctoral programme, the knowledge of various departments and research groups was required, so that more aspects of optical engineering and optometry could be addressed.
Students at Optical Engineering from Polytechnic University of Catalonia will:
- prepare a doctoral thesis in an area of optics and optometry
- benefit from the experience of the various research groups that work in these fields.
- Research methods and abilities
- Optical technologies and their applications.
- Optical engineering
- Social and ethical aspects
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology General Engineering & Technology View 21 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Spanish bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a Spanish master’s degree or equivalent, provided they have completed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits on the two degrees
- Entrance qualification.
- Academic transcript of your previous studies.
- If your entrance qualification was issued by a foreign institution, a letter from your home university stating that your qualification qualifies you for admission to doctoral studies in that country.
- CV with references to your research and publications.
- Proof of any grants or financial aid obtained.
International667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2001 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2001 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.