Electronic Engineering from Polytechnic University of Catalonia is designed to train specialists from Spain and abroad with competencies in their research areas at international level, who are capable of researching and developing new products and services in the areas of power electronics, devices and microsystems, circuits and integrated systems and instrumentation and measurement.
Students at Electronic Engineering from Polytechnic University of Catalonia will:
- contribute to scientific, technological and socioeconomic progress through their command of knowledge of electronic technology and its potential applications.
- receive training that helps them to find jobs in research centres, universities and research departments and in innovation development in companies with strong technological content.
- Industrial and Power Electronics
- Semiconductor and Microsystem Devices
- Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Measuring Systems and Biomedical Instrumentation
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 4 other PhDs in Electrical Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Spanish bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a Spanish master’s degree or equivalent, provided they have completed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits on the two degrees
- Entrance qualification.
- Academic transcript of your previous studies.
- If your entrance qualification was issued by a foreign institution, a letter from your home university stating that your qualification qualifies you for admission to doctoral studies in that country.
- CV with references to your research and publications.
- Proof of any grants or financial aid obtained.
International667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2001 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2001 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.