Network Engineering from Polytechnic University of Catalonia is designed for students who have taken master’s degrees in telecommunications or computer science and wish to examine a topic or area in greater depth to contribute knowledge. Although we could say that this is the ideal starting point, it is not the only one. Students with other educational backgrounds could also be accepted, although they may need to take bridging courses.
Students at Network Engineering from Polytechnic University of Catalonia will have acquired the following competencies, which are needed to carry out quality research:
- A systematic understanding of the field of study and a mastery of the research skills and methods related to the field.
- An ability to conceive, design or create, put into practice and adopt a substantial process of research or creation.
- An ability to contribute to pushing back the frontiers of knowledge through original research.
- A capacity for critical analysis and an ability to assess and summarise new and complex ideas.
- An ability to communicate with the academic and scientific community and with society in general as regards their fields of knowledge in the manner and languages that are typical of the international scientific community to which they belong.
- An ability to foster scientific, technological, social, artistic and cultural progress in academic and professional contexts within a knowledge-based society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design and Evaluation of Broadband Networks and Services
- Research Group on Cellular and Ad-hoc Networks
- Management, Pricing and Services in Next Generation Networks
- Telematic Services
- Wireless Networks Group
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 17 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Spanish bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a Spanish master’s degree or equivalent, provided they have completed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits on the two degrees
- Entrance qualification.
- Academic transcript of your previous studies.
- If your entrance qualification was issued by a foreign institution, a letter from your home university stating that your qualification qualifies you for admission to doctoral studies in that country.
- CV with references to your research and publications.
- Proof of any grants or financial aid obtained.
International667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2001 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
National667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2001 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.