The Biochemistry program at University of Montreal gives students a background in biochemistry and molecular biology research. Students will carry out a laboratory research project under the supervision of an experienced professor or researcher. Once they finish their projects, which generally take between two and five years, graduates can directly enter the job market or continue their training with a postdoctoral fellowship that may eventually lead to a research position.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Scientific Communication
- PhD Comprehensive Examination
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Access to course notes in both French and English.
- Choice of giving oral seminar presentations in either French or English.
- Choice of writing exams in French or English.
- Choice of taking the comprehensive exam in either French or English.
- Choice of writing your doctoral thesis or dissertation in French or English.
International14696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7348 CAD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National7402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3701 CAD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Tuition per session.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.