The Management programme from LUISS University is comprised of four years of full-time study. The overall path consists of research and teaching training, a visiting period abroad, and dissertation preparation.
Primary areas of faculty research include: business model innovation; corporate governance; finance for innovation; project-based organising, technology transfer and IPR management, international management; new venture formation, growth, and corporate entrepreneurship; organizational learning and adaptation; public management and accounting; social capital and innovation; and word-of-mouth-led innovation.
Faculty focuses on diverse empirical contexts ranging from the aerospace, creative and telecommunications industries to the health service and the public sector. LUISS faculty has published papers in Administrative Science Quarterly, Industrial and Corporate Change, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of International Management, Journal of Marketing Research, Organization Science, Psychological Science, Research Policy, and Strategic Management Journal.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Experimental methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Research Methods
- Social Networks Analysis
- Social Science Research Methods
- Structural Equation Modelling
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcript showing the studies completed to date and associated grades (grade point average)
- Details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter (including an e-mail address; upon submission of the application, the educator will receive a request to send the reference letter)
- Other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE)
- A short motivation letter (maximum 2,400 characters spaces included).
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.