- Our faculty members have interests that go from influences on behavior in a social context, to neural mechanisms of learning, to evolution of brain capacities for particular behaviors.
- The major goals of our graduate program are for our students to appreciate the questions and approaches of those in the department outside their specific interests, and for them to become experts in their own chosen domain.
- We provide a variety of means for students to achieve these goals, from area and department research discussion and speakers, to repeated required presentations on their own research.
Concentrations by Subject:
- Behavorial And Evolutionary Neuroscience
- Perception, Cognition And Development
- Social And Personality Psychology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 39 other PhDs in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per year
National29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per year
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.