The Telematics and Logistics programme of the Transport and Telecommunication Institute will accelerate your independent work and research skill in civil engineering as well as teaching abilities, allowing you to implement complex and breakthrough projects, raising your career to the next steps, as well as realize your own innovative ideas.
- A wide range of topics for PhD research in various fields
- Scientific Supervisors and teaching staff – experts with experience in large international projects
- An opportunity to propose your research topic in accordance with current tasks and challenges in your current career – “industrial PhD” approach
- Research support environment – modern Labs; Libraries; Research Advisors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mathematical Methods and Models in Logistics Research
- Modelling of Systems
- Multidimensional Statistical Analysis
- Scientific Research Methodology
- Theory of Systems
- Transport Systems Logistics and Telematics Fundamentals
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have a master’s degree or higher education, equated to a master’s degree. Applicant must pass an admission exam for doctoral studies and English exam.
For international PhD applicants: copies of diplomas or a copy of the diploma supplement must be in English.
An applicant must have a master’s degree or higher education, equated to a master’s degree:
- Master of Science in COMPUTER SCIENCE;
- Master of Engineering in ELECTRONICS;
- Master of Social Sciences in MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, ECONOMICS;
- Master’s degree in another related field or its equivalent to an academic degree.
- Sufficient level of English (both spoken and written) for learning process
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.