The Psychology (Clinical and Forensic Psychology) program at the Swinburne University of Technology will train highly qualified researchers and clinicians who can work in clinical and forensic psychology domains.
Overall the Doctor of Psychology (Clinical and Forensic Psychology) degree comprises:
- Research (thesis and embedded research in the coursework)
- Coursework component and
- Placement component
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Counselling Theory and Skills
- Advanced Psychological Assessment
- Adult Psychopathology
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Research
- Forensic Psychology, Children and Families
- Forensic Psychology, Theory and Practice
- Professional Ethics and Psychopharmacology
- Health and Forensic Psychology (Civil)
- Clinical and Forensic Placement
- Research Project (Clinical and Forensic)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science Clinical Psychology View 9 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 083182B
- A four-year degree from an Australian university and to have completed a four-year sequence of studies in psychology at first or upper second class level in a course or courses accredited by the Australian Psychological Society
- Experience in face-to-face counselling or significant training in counselling skills e.g. Lifeline, Care Ring, counselling skills in tertiary programs or other appropriate work experience, and
- Demonstrated possession of an appropriate level of knowledge and skill related to research. In accordance with the guidelines set by the Swinburne Graduate Research School, to have applied for and gained candidature approved by the Swinburne Higher Degrees Committee.
International35300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35300 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National32640 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32640 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.