Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) of the Swiss Confederation awards various scholarships to foreign postgraduate researchers in all disciplines.
The stipends provided by this award are intended for the payment of the tuition and fees at Columbia University.
- Applications are subject to preliminary selection by the relevant national authorities and/or the Swiss diplomatic representation. The short-listed applications are then assessed by the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS), which takes the final decision.
- The FCS assesses scholarship applications according to three criteria:
- Candidate profile
- Quality of the research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
- The FCS will announce its decisions regarding the new scholarship awards by the end of May at the latest.
Study experience required
Check the application deadline and the different types of scholarship on offer. These vary according to country. You will also find details of what to do next and where to get more information.