A specialist DBA in Public Service Management is also available for professionals working in third and public sector organisations, seeking to develop a thesis in this field of study.
You will develop a high level of independent and critical thinking, contributing cutting-edge knowledge through research in your field.
The Doctor of Business Administration at the University of South Wales is ideal for ambitious managers who want to build on their already extensive and individual achievements, and who wish to engage in critical management thinking in a multidisciplinary and supportive environment.
Career enhancement to strategic levels in organisations is often sought by successful DBA candidates. DBA graduates have the ability to create and interpret new knowledge through original research.
They produce first-class original research of publishable quality that sets them apart from other managers. This encompasses robust design, implementation, execution, and dissemination. This research also makes significant contributions to practice on many levels, within organisations, on an industry level, and on a policy level. Many of our graduates have progressed to senior positions in public sector, private sector, and academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing the Doctoral Research Project
- The Theoretical and Practical Context for Doctoral Research
- The Methodological Framework and Methods for Data Collection
- Analysing, Interpreting and Reflecting on Findings
- The Nature of the Contribution to Knowledge and Professional Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 44 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) normally requires a Masters degree from a recognised academic institution. In addition, all applicants are required to provide evidence of significant professional or managerial experience.
- All applicants must be able to access organisations to conduct their research. This will normally be your employing organisation but may include others. Access to support for the research study is essential in terms of initial selection and for the duration of the programme.
- Applications must include two references on headed paper from your referees which should be uploaded as a supporting document.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Part-time UK and EU: TBC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.