This Management Science programme at Lancaster University - Management School is highly interactive, with a large number of students in operational research, operations management, and information systems and e-business. There are many opportunities to interact with faculty, industry, and co-students, both formal and informal. This offers a supportive environment in which to study.
At Lancaster University Management School you will find a truly international, established and ambitious community. We’re quadruple-accredited and world-ranked. Research is at the heart of our success and informs our teaching, pushes boundaries and transforms lives. Our collaborative approach and access to cutting edge knowledge makes us a beacon for top-talent; the place to be.
- Research Philosophy and Methods
- Understanding Your Discipline
- Searching for Information in Management Research (non-assessed)
- Plagiarism (2 hour seminar, assessed)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 14 other PhDs in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A relevant UK Masters degree with the a minimum of 65% overall and 65% in the dissertation, or a non-UK Masters degree, graded at the equivalent level.
- We may also consider non-standard applicants, please contact us for information.
- If you have studied outside of the UK, we would advise you to check our list of international qualifications before submitting your application.
International17700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17700 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4407 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.