- The most advanced knowledge of Dietetics/Nutrition;
- The most advanced and specialized skills and techniques, required to solve critical problems in research and/or innovation and to extend and redefine existing knowledge or professional practice in the broad area of Dietetics/Nutrition;
- Competences related to substantial authority, innovation, autonomy, scholarly and professional integrity.
Holders of doctorates will be able to conceptualize, design and implement projects for the generation of significant new knowledge and/or understanding. Furthermore, they will have the qualities needed for employment requiring the ability to make informed judgments on complex issues in specialist fields, and innovation in tackling and solving problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Advance Nutrition/Dietetics Workshops/Seminars
- Doctoral Course – Fall semester
- Doctoral Course – Spring semester
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirement for admission into a Masters degree programme is a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition to the minimum requirements, special admission requirements may apply for various departments. Please consult the website for an updated list of specific requirements. Further, students applying from selected countries may be required to have additional qualifications. The Office of Admissions will guide all applicants throughout the admission process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.