Chemistry from University of Debrecen introduces you to Synthesis and structural study of natural heterocyclic compounds and their analogs.
Students at Chemistry from University of Debrecen will gain knowledge in:
- Reaction kinetics and catalysis,
- Coordination chemistry,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental instrumental and analytic chemistry,
- Macromolecular and surface chemistry,
- Biochemistry and structural study of carbohydrate-containing natural and synthetic materials,
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 7 other Masters in Chemistry in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- Relevant Master degree
- Detailed CV
- Detailed transcript of courses taken during graduate studies
- 2 recommendation letters from former professors
- Proposal for a research topic chosen from those offered by the doctoral school, or a new topic with a detailed description
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.