This Planning, Design and Construction program from University of Oklahoma consists of coursework tailored to the student’s interests, providing them with an opportunity to deepen their expertise in a particular realm of built environment research.
- Students work closely with their faculty committee to select courses from across the University to create an individualized educational plan, with a concentration in one of the the College’s five primary disciplines: Architecture, Construction Science, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture or Regional and City Planning.
- Students have the opportunity to study with leading scholars in the Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture, as well as University-wide fields as diverse as Engineering, Geography, History of Science, and more.
- Graduates of this program are prepared to continue their work in specialized fields, such as professional researchers, post-secondary educators, and non-profit leaders.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 7 other PhDs in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Oklahoma and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.