We offer a phd degree in Biology at University of Oklahoma.
- To obtain the Ph.D. degree, a student with Full Graduate Standing must complete at least 90 hours of graduate courses beyond the bachelor's degree, serve as a teaching assistant for a minimum of two semesters, complete a dissertation based on original research, pass the General Examination (consisting of written and an oral portions), and successfully defend the dissertation in a Final Oral Examination.
- The Department of Biology consists of 34 faculty and more than 50 graduate students, whose research interests range from crab leg regeneration proteins and fly neuropeptide secretion genes to fish sexual deception, processing of taste in the brain, dinosaur evolution, and ecosystems in peril.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the OU application.
- Arrange for at least letters of reference to be submitted via the online OU application form.
- Arrange for a complete set of official college transcripts.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores will be waived for the 2021 application cycle.
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.