This gratifying Information Systems degree from Dakota State University prepares you for a career in research, teaching, or administration. Choose from three specializations: analytics, security, or health care.
Upon completion of the PhD degree in Information Systems, students will:
- Be able to demonstrate a broad and comprehensive understanding of core knowledge and fundamental practices in information systems
- Be able to demonstrate conceptual knowledge and ability to utilize prevalent technologies of information systems
- Be able to demonstrate a highly developed knowledge of information systems literature, particularly in their area of specialization
- Be able to demonstrate a scholarly understanding of milestones and seminal works of leading researchers in their area of specialization
- Take courses that address the most contemporary issues in the field. Utilize prevalent technologies.
- Comprehend Information Systems (IS) literature and demonstrate an understanding of milestones and seminal works of leading researchers.
- Graduate with an intricate understanding of IS theory and practice, qualitative design, and quantitative research techniques.
- 84 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 53 other PhDs in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution with full regional accreditation for that degree.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Satisfactory scores on the GRE.
- Knowledge in business fundamentals and information systems.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.