Sport and Exercise Psychology from Liverpool John Moores University is underpinned by a strong focus on equipping future Sport and Exercise Psychologists with the competencies required to work in a range of professional practice scenarios.You will work closely with academic staff who are leaders in their research field and experts in training.
In keeping with the nationally agreed curriculum competences for Sport and Exercise Psychologists, you will develop your professional skills in teaching and training (education and dissemination), ethics and professional standards, research and consultancy through your own work-based learning experiences, taught sessions on the programme and extensive supervision.
A growing number of Sport and Exercise Psychology graduates work in applied settings as Sport and Exercise Psychology practitioners and promoters, as well as taking up positions in Sport and Exercise Psychology education, teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning Training in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Sport and Exercise Psychology Professional Practice
- Reflection in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Nutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 18 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- a good honours degree in Psychology conferring Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership from the British Psychological Society
- a BPS Accredited MSc in Sport and Exercise Psychology, normally at merit level or higher (we offer a BPS accredited Sport Psychology Masters at LJMU)
- a suitable pre-determined placement or work related learning opportunities (paid or voluntary)
- IELTS score of 7.0 (minimum 6.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme.
- All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC
- International students who have applied to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU, you should check if you require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate.
International16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16100 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Home total fees: £15,600
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.