At Bioengineering from Colorado State University curriculum includes core courses in advanced mathematics and statistics, biomedical engineering, and biotechnology, as well as technical electives chosen from numerous engineering and life science courses. The curriculum is designed to provide flexibility and support the chosen research specialty. Students are required to complete a Ph.D. qualifying process, present a research plan in a preliminary exam, and defend completed research in a final exam/dissertation defense.
Students at Bioengineering from Colorado State University will:
- develop advances in the health care field
- get practical and academic experience with regulatory issues and approval processes with animal and human subjects
- be conducting research in state-of-the-art facilities, including the nationally renowned Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Biomolecular Tools for Engineers
- Mammalian Cell Culture Techniques
- Immunochemical Techniques
- Radiation Cytogenetics
- Methods in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology General Engineering & Technology View 37 other PhDs in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
complete the online application;
- pay the $60 application fee
- contact your previous institution(s) to request your official transcripts be sent to Colorado State University
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) Score;
- professional resume or vita,
- statement of purpose,
- three letters of recommendation
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.