The Doctoral Program in Accounting at Universidade de Aveiro aims to:
- provide skills development in order students can design and conduct high quality scientific research, as well as the capabilities to communicate before the scientific and technical community and the society;
- continue the very positive experience of the Ph.D. in Accounting functioning in the University of Aveiro until 2015, together with the University of Minho;
- build bridges with other fields of knowledge expanding in the UA, namely Tourism, Health and Energy;
- create a network integrating other institutions of higher education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Research Methodology in Business Sciences
- Accounting and Financial Report
- Advanced Taxation Studies
- New Tendencies in Auditing
- Quantitative Methods in Business Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants for enrolment will be selected by the Scientific Council of the University of Aveiro in accordance with the proposal made by the Director of the Study Cycle, taking intoaccount the following parameters:
- Academic curriculum;
- Scientific curriculum and /or Professional curriculum.
- An interview and / or a written test may be required as complementary criteria.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2325 EUR per year during 36 months.
National2325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2325 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Aveiro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.