Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Methods In Mechanical Engineering
- Experimental Methods In Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Automation Systems
- Advanced Mechanics Project
- Advanced Production Technologies
- Advanced Topics in Thermals and Fluids
- Biomechanical Systems And Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 4 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants for enrolment will be selected by the Scientific Council of the University of Aveiro in accordance with the proposal made by the Director of the Study Cycle, taking intoaccount the following parameters:
- Academic curriculum;
- Scientific curriculum and /or Professional curriculum.
- An interview and / or a written test may be required as complementary criteria.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2750 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2750 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.