Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Topics in Biochemistry
- Techniques for the Characterization of Biomolecules
- Advanced Courses in Biochemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 10 other Masters in Chemistry in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Master level degree, or legal equivalent in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences and related courses
- Foreign higher education degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences and related courses. awarded on completion of a 2nd cycle study programme organised in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a State adhering to this process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2750 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2750 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.