Students from Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials from Tomas Bata University in Zlín also gain experience in the drafting of conceptual experiments and processing of statistical data. Emphasis is also placed on the language training for graduates.
During their study, doctoral students familiarize themselves in detail with modern methods of studying the structure and properties of materials, nanomaterials and nanostructures, and also deepen their understanding of practical applications of advanced chemical technologies and software.
Current dissertation topics
- Adhesion Mechanism at the Interface Rubber-Metal
- Intelligent Electrorheological Fluids
- Kinetics of Curing at the Interface Rubber-Metal
- Modification and utilization of inorganic nanotubes for polymer electronics
- Polyester-Elastomer Matrix Filled with Conductive Filler: A Study of Electro-Mechanical Properties of Nanocomposites
- Polymer Composite Materials for Wearable Electronics
- Preparation and characterization of functional nanostructured fillers for advanced polymer systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 5 other PhDs in Materials Science & Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate in English (CEFRL B2 minimum)
- Curriculum Vitae
- University Reference
- Motivation Letter
- Summary of Academic Work
- Personal Photograph
International2477 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2477 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2477 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2477 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Zlín
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Up to CZK 180,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.