Chemistry from University of Strathclyde has several industry contacts and as a result, the research being carried out can directly impact the chemical industries.
Students at Chemistry from University of Strathclyde will develop:
- knowledge and intellectual abilities to conduct your research
- personal qualities to succeed in your research and chosen career
- standards, requirements and conduct of a professional researcher in your discipline
- working with others and communicating the impact of your research to a wide range of audiences
- Bionanotechnology & analytical chemistry
- Catalysis & synthesis
- Chemical biology & medicinal chemistry
- Materials & computational
- Forensic science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- funding or scholarship information
- research proposal of 250 to 1,000 words in length, detailing the subject area and topic to be investigated
- An ATAS (Academic Technology Approval Scheme) clearance certificate is a mandatory requirement for some postgraduate students in science, engineering and technology.
International20650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20650 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National students include: Scotland, England, Wales & Northern Ireland
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.