The Molecular Biology and Genetics programme from Koc University offers advanced cell and molecular biology and genetics courses as well as electives in areas, such as cancer biology, neuroscience, and bioinformatics.
Students in the Molecular Biology and Genetics program will engage in experimental research by working with faculty members in their cutting-edge research programs.
The program will prepare students for careers in areas including: academia, pharmaceutical discovery and development, biotechnology, environmental sciences, food quality control, and forensics.
- Advanced Cell and Molecular Biology
- Communications in Biology
- Post-Transcriptional Gene Regulation
- Proteomics and Protein Chemistry
- Advanced Studies in Cellular Signalling
- The Biology of Cancer
- Personal and Educational Background Information (CV)
- 3 Recommendation Letters
- GRE scores (required from Foreign students; optional for Turkish students)
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.